Anyone seen Burl? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

H2o

Threads
Anyone been in touch with Burl? Been trying to get in touch with him for a while now to resolve damage done to my pickup. I must have an old phone number since left multiple messages and no answer. No answer on MUD either. If anyone could PM me his info or help me get in touch with him, I would appreciate it.

Thanks.

yes. Not fixed yet. It has been sitting since fall crawl when it was damaged. Had not had time to deal with it but want to get it back on the road.

Just got parts to do rear disk conversion on fj40. Hope to get that on road soon too.

Yes I see him all the time. Your truck has sat for 4 years?? Now you want him to fix it?

You on crack!!

I have been trying to contact him for quite a while now. I must have old info for him...

I have been trying to contact him for quite a while now. I must have old info for him...

I don’t think this is how this really happened. I know Burl was more than happy to help you 4 years ago. I think you started moving on with your life and put your projects on the back burner. Now that it is convenient for you to continue with your hobby you want to bring up crap from 4 years ago.

3x on dismissal on ground of stature of limitations.

Option to appeal will be heard at the April meeting under old business if you elect to appeal. Grand jury of club members will hear the case and eyewitness testimony and render a verdict to resolve the case. Burl please wear a shirt out of respect for courtroom attire and the case will be reviewed and adjudicated following the laws of the Commonewealth of Virginia. Plaintiff will be responsible for substantiating true damages to a truck that may never see another trail again due to frame damage outside the scope of the alleged accidental collision.

OK, OK. It is all fun and games until...
Here is the disclaimer from the club:
THIS IS NOT A CLUB RELATED ISSUE AND THE CLUB HAS NO SAY AND WILL TAKE NO ACTION IN THIS DISPUTE.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom