anyone put a rear seat facing backwards? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
it is so hard to climb into the back from the front doors. i am thinking bout getting a seat out of a minivan or something along those lines and putting it facing backwards so people can crawl through the back. anyone do this? i don't have any seats in the back right now but i like to take older people out and it would be too hard to get in the back seat by crawling through the front.

i've seen it done with a front bench...put in the rear and facing the rear and two small jump seats pushed in the rear corners...it made for a very tight fiting 8 passenger :)

sorry no pics...i believe the truck was in western ny/pa border area?

i gotta do some measuring for a seat. first i got 2 8 inch sub speakers i have laying aroung going right behind my front buckets then i wanna turn one backwards. i am gonna mount a diamond plate box on the one fender well and i might get one for the other side as well to hold important stuff like tow straps snatch blocks tools and whatnot. i also use my cruiser for deer hunting and it would be nice to be able to still throw them huge 50 pound bambies that i shoot in the back :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom