Anyone own a '93-'97 Land Cruiser? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.4rore.com
I am looking for someone who owns a '93-'97 land cruiser with electric lockers in the Sacramento, CA area. I just need to look at it and see if a product I am designing will work. I will give the person who lets me use their cruiser for this purpose one of these new goesonta's.

Anyone own a '94 Land Cruiser?

Sorry, Vegas is as close as I can get.

Orange County, CA isn't much closer. :p

Rore,

If you are fabbing something to go on the axle housing you do not need to limit your search to 94. 93-97 are all usable.......

D-

It has been changed. My ultimate goal is to find a land cruiser with the older side mount e-locker.

96, Factory E-lockers, Walnut Creek, CA

What's the Prize?

Cary :D :D :D

I'd guess some sort of protective gizmo for the actuator...... :D

Anyone closer than Walnut Creek?

Yes it would be a skid plate for the actuator. But there is a bonus prize too.... only if the lucky one wants it. :D

You could bring one out to Utah and I will test it at Moab for you free of charge. :)

What a guy! Does that mean you will pay for the gas or plane ticket to get there and back too?

How about I pay for shipping?

18Sep2003 (UTC -7)

RORE, come join our 80-series NorCal mailing list. Then explain in detail what you have, and maybe someone there may get excited enough to try it. They're a pretty experienced group of people, having recently organized an 80-series run through the Rubicon.

DREXX-

How was the Rubicon run in the 80's? I just got back this week for the first time. All I can say is AMAZING! We had 14 cars go through. One 80, Three 60-62's, and 9 40's....oh yeah, and one jeep. AMAZING!

So how did they fare? Any pics? The 80 in our group came out really clean considering the Rubicon.

AMAZING!

That's all I have to say.

Unfortunately there is nothing to ship just yet. I need to make a pattern for one and to do that I need to take measurements. I also I have aquired a cable actuator for one and need to see if I can make the skid fit that also. Soooo.... when I am all done I will have a cable actuator to get rid of for cheap.

I will have to check out the mailing list.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom