Anyone ordered the side marker from CCOT? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Been thinking about replacing mine as I broke one. Apparently CCOT has some:
Light Marker

Expensive, but there doesn't seem to be too many other options available...

Thoughts?

Jonny

Have you tried posting up in the wanted section? Those are not that hard to find.

I've been eying those as well. Yah, they're expensive, but compared to the craptacular used offerings I'm finding, these might be the best choice...

Have you tried posting up in the wanted section? Those are not that hard to find.

Yes, I have posted a WTB and ask everyone who is parting out - no luck thus far. Worst part is I only need drivers side, but I buy the new ones I have to buy both...

I've been eying those as well. Yah, they're expensive, but compared to the ****tacular used offerings I'm finding, these might be the best choice...

Yeah, after shipping $150 for 2 little lights :bang:

Jonny

I'll be honest - I have no idea what you are talking about ;)

Please explain...
Jonny

The REAR side marker lights are the same in every respect, except for the yellow lens.

So if you need the entire light, order rear side maker lights from www.toyotapartszone.com for approx. $25 each, then find some yellow lenses to replace the red lens.

In fact, I may have an extra amber lens I would let go of....;)

Roger that?

Alex

The REAR side marker lights are the same in every respect, except for the yellow lens.

So if you need the entire light, order rear side maker lights from www.toyotapartszone.com for approx. $25 each, then find some yellow lenses to replace the red lens.

In fact, I may have an extra amber lens I would let go of....;)

Roger that?

Alex

Alex,

Roger that :p That makes much more sense! How much do you want for your amber lens? PM me if the price is so excessive you are scared to post it up here :D JK!

Also - where can one typically find an amber lens that would fit? Any idea? (Aside from buying from you of course!)

Jonny

Alex,

Roger that :p That makes much more sense! How much do you want for your amber lens? PM me if the price is so excessive you are scared to post it up here :D JK!

Also - where can one typically find an amber lens that would fit? Any idea? (Aside from buying from you of course!)

Jonny

I bought 2 complete lights here on mud, then ended buying 2 aprons which came with 1 extra light.

Amber Side Marker Lightsphoto.JPG

PM sent.
Amber Side Marker Lightsphoto.JPG

Remember the rear lights do NOT come with the rubber part you need for the front. Last time I checked, only one side was avail form the dealer. You can get 2 of the side that is avail and turn it upside down and it will work, but there will be a "slot" in top of the rubber on one side. Normally the "slot" is one the bottom side of the rubber.

HTH

Shawn

Gaskets for both sides were available when I bought mine 2 months ago.

Daryl

Well, I didn't have much luck finding gaskets... Cloest warehouse that had them was in Puerto Rico. Was told it would be about a month before they could get them :( Also could only get the one side so have to do the upside down deal... Hate to half-ass things like that but was beyond my control...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom