Anyone near Woodbridge VA? Need some assistance with an engine for sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

jomelo

SILVER Star
Threads
There is a guy in Woodbridge posting some late model HDFTE diesel engine for sale. Never met this guy or heard of him before but he appears to have some unique items. Hoping someone in the area would be willing to go by this place and confirm (1) it’s real and (2) the engines actually run. I’m not looking for any tech stuff beyond confirming it’s not a sham.

There is a guy in Woodbridge posting some late model HDFTE diesel engine for sale. Never met this guy or heard of him before but he appears to have some unique items. Hoping someone in the area would be willing to go by this place and confirm (1) it’s real and (2) the engines actually run. I’m not looking for any tech stuff beyond confirming it’s not a sham.
Do you have an address? I am just up the road in Manassas and might be able to take a look

Just curious What’s to stop your truck getting seized and crushed if you put this in?
I don't know if the engine matters... it's usually an issue when you bring in a whole vehicle and the vehicle itself not having the NTSB or DOT safety certification. that is why 1/2 cuts are popular, or so I thought.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom