Anyone Near Gasden? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys! I've been looking for months for an FZJ80 and might've found one! Only problem is I live in North Carolina and this one is in Gasden, Alabama. Would any of y'all who feel mechanically confident be willing to take a look at it for me? Still waiting to hear a few things back from the seller, but so far it seems in good condition. I'd gladly pay you for your time and gas, regardless of what you say about the truck haha!

Thanks,
Spencer

Gadsden? We're all about hour and 15 minutes from there.
I'm almost willing to help you out though.

I’m planning to go through there several times this week and next. Going up Thursday morning and back Sunday. Then repeating next week going to Overland Expo East.... Feel free to PM me if the questions from the seller shake out. Happy to help.

Thanks so much fellas! I think I found myself an 80 closer to me, but if something changes I'll let you know.

Spencer

Thanks so much fellas! I think I found myself an 80 closer to me, but if something changes I'll let you know.

Spencer

Well Bogart the 80 down here! LOL.
Puff Puff GIVE... got a link?

that bedliner though...

And a bad job of it at that. The two pictures he has up (for 5 months now) show cracks in the Bed liner, over spray on the liftgate struts, tailgate handle, license plate light cover, and missing the front windshield wipers.
Kinda glad I did not go look at this truck. I’ve bedlined these trucks myself before. I did a better job and sold them for far less.

There’s a cheap 91 in CL now that “apparently” has a burnt valve. Talked to the seller and he said the shop did a compression test and shows 30 psi in one cylinder and 140 in rest. Hard to make a judgement call without doing some testing yourself. I’ve got a issue who’s going to look at it today here in Bham

There’s a cheap 91 in CL now that “apparently” has a burnt valve. Talked to the seller and he said the shop did a compression test and shows 30 psi in one cylinder and 140 in rest. Hard to make a judgement call without doing some testing yourself. I’ve got a issue who’s going to look at it today here in Bham

Are you saying, you are going to look at it? I’ll go with you.

Are you saying, you are going to look at it? I’ll go with you.
I was going to go with a buddy to help him look it over, but he can't go anymore today. I think he doesn't want to mess with the burnt valve/compression issue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom