Anyone know the vinyl code for FJ62 Grey Interior (or have donor seat covers)? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Jamieson22

SILVER Star
Threads
Have a tear in the seatback vinyl on my driver side. Brought to auto upholstery shop and they are trying to match. They pulled the Detroit Books for 1988-1990 and oddly the Land cruiser is not in there, nor is there a match from another Toyota.

Anyone know code or a currently made best match?

Absent that anyone have old crappy seat cover that has good donor vinyl?

Have a tear in the seatback vinyl on my driver side. Brought to auto upholstery shop and they are trying to match. They pulled the Detroit Books for 1988-1990 and oddly the Land cruiser is not in there, nor is there a match from another Toyota.

ALL TOYOTA Vehicles with a grey Interior is simply Trim Code #1 GRAY / GREY

ALL TOYOTA Vehicles with a grey Interior is simply Trim Code #1 GRAY / GREY
The book they wee using and samples of a bunch of fabrics and vinyl from each year - each with a code. They were hoping to find that to order a matching vinyl.

Here is sample page:

1656720503923.png

Talk to Nomad Cruisers in Colorado Springs ( @Nomadcruisers44 ?). Zac does a lot of upholstery work reusing salvage pieces of other covers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom