Anyone in the Grass Valley, CA Area? 4x4 Labs Needs Your 200 Series LC to Measure for F/R Bumpers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I recently contacted 4x4 labs because they make great products and I inquired if they offered bumpers for 200 series LC's. They do not because they need a 200 series to measure and do fitment tests.

I know this is a long shot, but anyone in the area willing to drop theirs off? I would do it but live in WA.

If anyone is interested, their contact information is:

12807 Loma Rica Dr Grass Valley, CA 95945 luke@4x4labs.com 530.477.0140

Thanks for reading.

awesome, I have his rear bumper on my 80. hopefully Luke will do a DIY weldable version for the 200's as well...

That would be awesome @NDizzle. Thank you for your time and effort. @silverhorse we ran the WABDR last week and one of the 80 series LC's had their rear bumper. The guy whose rig it was loves the bumper and it really is well engineered and stout. Would love to put one on my 200. Thanks all!!

I absolutely loved the 4x4Labs rear I had on my 80. The high profile made the prodigious booty of a landcruiser wagon much less of a problem over obstacles. Thing is, a huge part of that clearance was attained by cutting the last five or six inches of frame and crossmember off. Not sure I’d want to do that to a 200...

Either way, I’m very excited to see what Luke works up for our rigs.

Yeah. We traded emails. He said it's on his to-do list, but not at the top of it. I told him that I already have a TT rear bumper - maybe he's more interested in making a rear at the moment?

I have an 80 rear bumper kits i built and its phenomenal. please build one for the 200 and save me some time. I want something with great clearance that wraps under. Would be great if it goes higher on the body and follows closer to the lines of OEM bumper cover.

I second all the stuff @littlegreenmonster says. I think this would sell like crazy too, I’m sure we’re not the only ones looking for somebody to fill this void. The main reason I keep waiting on a front bumper is there really isn’t any option I like currently made. Trail Tailor was the closest, but he stopped making before I was ready. Then Dissent took over, but not available for 2008, and doesn’t ship. That leaves us with only ARB, TJM, MetalTech, and other big old bulky bumpers that stick way out off front. Every 80 guy I know uses these bumpers and vouches for them, would be awesome if he started doing 200 stuff

I remember hearing about them when I had a 4runner, nice products..... I would like to see what kinda bumpers he would produce

I was out in the desert with my local cruiser club today. the 1st half of the day i was behind this 80 admiring his slim, high and tight 4x4 labs rear end.

IMG_0626.JPG

IMG_0605.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom