Anyone in the Buffalo/Amherst area? Need a favor (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hoping a Landcruiser friend is in the area that could grab a part I found on Craigslist and ship it to me. The guy listing it said he’s only doing a local sale. Unfortunately for me, I’m in Texas. It’s an old air cleaner for a corvette, and not super rare (they make reproduction pieces), but the patina matches my project car perfectly. If anyone would be willing to go get it for me and ship it please let me know. It’s not something that’s worth a far drive so if it’s not close don’t waist your time.

@rsnellie

Find the UPS service center closest to the seller. Give them a call and arrange to have the seller drop it off. UPS will pack it properly and ship it, charging your c card.

I did this with a PTO winch from California and it worked out well. I paid the seller an extra $10 for gas.

Last edited:
@rsnellie

Find the UPS service center closest to the seller. Give them a call and arrange to have the seller drop it off. UPS will pack it properly and ship it, charging your c card.

I did this with a PTO winch from California and it worked out well. I paid the seller an extra $10 for gas.

ya I tried that already. He’s not super helpful.. I’ll try him again. Squeaky wheel gets the grease!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom