Anyone in NOVA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi everyone, I'm trying to get my 60 out of the garage for this wed.'s Capital Cruiser Club meeting!!! Does anyone have a timing light, know how to set my valves up, and get my carb running right? I know this is a lot to ask but maybe I could detail (buff and polish) your cruiser in return for your help. I plan on having everything reassembled tonight! I really don't have the cash for a timing light (after buying the head, gaskets............Etc.) I know there's a way to do it without a light, but this is all new to me!
I'm in Fairfax if anyone is interested!

Hey Drew, are you on the CLCC email list, yet? If so, you should send this message out there. Actually, I'll go ahead and get it to the list. Rob Blumel (current Pres) has a 60 and everything else you asked for. He's a busy guy, but someone's gotta be around. I'd lend a hand if I knew the first thing about tuning an engine.

Last edited:
there was a dude selling cheap on craigslist a while back. i should hve jumped on it. Let us know when you are going to be working...

I am not sure if i will have time this WE though since i have to shim my front axle... it is pulling after my 4" lift install....

I've seen it done once but doubt I could replicate it. I just finished putting together a presentation about the soa I just did on my 62. Looking forward to seeing you at the meeting.

rosscanup, were you the guy w/ the blue soa 62? Hope its going well. Can't wait to have that much lift one day.. See you there

Felix, I haven't got on the mailing list yet. Tried the other day but for some reason my computer was being stupid or something (can't remember why exactly) but I'll get on there soon and see you guys on wed.

The putting it together process has a slight slow down, I can't find the 2 bolts that attach the exhaust manifold?????? Where did they go? I thought i put them in th same baggy w/ the upper intake manifold bolts but they must be somewhere else in the garage?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom