Anyone Have an ARB Combo or Sahara Bar In San Diego (or nearby??) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
youtube.com
Hey Guys

I would like to see each of these in person and check out the fitment of some HID's that i have before making my purchase.

Anyone in San Diego or nearby that has a 100 with either of these bumpers that i can check out?

Thanks

Where exactly are you at ??? I will be in town tomorrow

April 1st......

One guy in La Jolla with a thundercloud cruiser has one....see him on Torrey Pines on the way to 5 north occasionally.

I have ARB Bull bar front and Kaymar rear bumpers. In Newport Beach. Anytime you want to check them out works for me.

It gets dark around 7pm or so these days, so its up to you whenever you can make it. Just let me know. I'm right off the 73 toll road in Newport, about a 1.15 hours from Gennesse without traffic. But as you know, traffic north is a PITA.

It gets dark around 7pm or so these days, so its up to you whenever you can make it. Just let me know. I'm right off the 73 toll road in Newport, about a 1.15 hours from Gennesse without traffic. But as you know, traffic north is a PITA.

Thanks, my reply was to the guy asking me where i was!

Thanks

One guy in La Jolla with a thundercloud cruiser has one....see him on Torrey Pines on the way to 5 north occasionally.

This is probably a friend of mines. It's a '01.

You can have my Sahara in August for a small fee :D

like the price of shipping it across half the pacific ocean?

No, I'm moving back to San Diego in August. Shipping = free!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom