Anyone have a shop press can help me press in new radius arm (castor) bushings? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

That's crazy. BTW, nice truck!!! I have a press from HF that easily presses these out. I did mine..

Do you have the ability to bring the arms over? We have a lot of wrench days on the Beach & Toys forum so likely we could pull your arms, press 'em and reinstall in day. Otherwise we can press bushings in an hour or two with beers.

Frank
Wow. That is too kind. And I will take you up on that offer for sure. And will most definitely bring the beer. But this Sunday won’t work. Another time?

Oops, sorry I missed this. Well we expect to be at it again this coming Sunday.

Frank

Thanks Frank, Ill coordinate with the wife and let you know if i am coming ore not.

Sounds good, I PM'd you so if you can make it let me know and will send the address.

Roger

That's crazy. BTW, nice truck!!! I have a press from HF that easily presses these out. I did mine..

Do you have the ability to bring the arms over? We have a lot of wrench days on the Beach & Toys forum so likely we could pull your arms, press 'em and reinstall in day. Otherwise we can press bushings in an hour or two with beers.

Frank
This is exactly why I bought a land cruiser over a jeep or other off road capable vics. The community is so much better! Everyone looks out for each other and willing to help and not give them crap because they may not know something! Proud to be a LandCruiser80 owner!

Frank I still may come bother you for this! Do you by chance also have the bushing press tool??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom