Anyone familiar with CCOT TREs?

Visit site
Awaiting Mr. Rowland's evaluation with the 4x4 labs hy-steer kit w/ the 80 TRES for the 60s :), i'm going to replace my blown TREs with the stock TREs. I happened to notice on the CCOT website that they have theirs listed for only 70 bucks. Anybody run them? 70 bucks sounds like a good deal! Anybody know what brand they are?

Tie Rod Kit

Visit site
Awaiting Mr. Rowland's evaluation with the 4x4 labs hy-steer kit w/ the 80 TRES for the 60s :), i'm going to replace my blown TREs with the stock TREs. I happened to notice on the CCOT website that they have theirs listed for only 70 bucks. Anybody run them? 70 bucks sounds like a good deal! Anybody know what brand they are?

Tie Rod Kit
The CCOT kit is from Taiwan..that's what they said when I went up there for some other parts. I went with the kit from cruiseroutfitters. Just put them on two weeks ago and so far so good.

kevinmrowland

Forum Lifer
Website
www.wagongear.com

Tie Rod Kit

In the interim :)flipoff2:) I suggest going with the ends from cruiserparts.net, I have had the best luck with their brand, manufactured by Fuji Joint.
Kurt at Cruiser Outfitters is a great guy and I am sure his ends are top notch as well, but I have not tested them, perhaps ask what brand he is selling?
:cheers:

CSA

Visit site
I tried the CCOT 555 ends. When they arrived, they looked like junk to me. I bought OEM instead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom