Anyone familiar with CCOT TREs? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Awaiting Mr. Rowland's evaluation with the 4x4 labs hy-steer kit w/ the 80 TRES for the 60s :), i'm going to replace my blown TREs with the stock TREs. I happened to notice on the CCOT website that they have theirs listed for only 70 bucks. Anybody run them? 70 bucks sounds like a good deal! Anybody know what brand they are?

Tie Rod Kit

I looked at those also but I think that they are the China kit.

I got mine from Kurt at Cruiseroutfitters for just a little more and they are Japan made.

I used them. Lasted 2 years. I am now using Kurt's at Cruiser outfitters. Will see if they last longer.

D'animal-
Was your set from CCOT?

Awaiting Mr. Rowland's evaluation with the 4x4 labs hy-steer kit w/ the 80 TRES for the 60s :), i'm going to replace my blown TREs with the stock TREs. I happened to notice on the CCOT website that they have theirs listed for only 70 bucks. Anybody run them? 70 bucks sounds like a good deal! Anybody know what brand they are?

Tie Rod Kit
The CCOT kit is from Taiwan..that's what they said when I went up there for some other parts. I went with the kit from cruiseroutfitters. Just put them on two weeks ago and so far so good.

Tie Rod Kit

In the interim :)flipoff2:) I suggest going with the ends from cruiserparts.net, I have had the best luck with their brand, manufactured by Fuji Joint.
Kurt at Cruiser Outfitters is a great guy and I am sure his ends are top notch as well, but I have not tested them, perhaps ask what brand he is selling?
:cheers:

I tried the CCOT 555 ends. When they arrived, they looked like junk to me. I bought OEM instead.

i needed a tre so i ordered the (555) kit from ccot and the work but they dont seem to hold grease well. this was about 5-6months ago

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom