Anyone? - CLC Classifieds thread (7 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

View attachment 1797736 View attachment 1797737 View attachment 1797738 I’ve got a Saginaw PS box that I was rebuilding when I came across a smoking deal on Amazon for a rebuilt one so I went that route. Now that I’ve sold the 40 I have no use for this one. It is in pieces but I have all the pieces and I have the seal kit to put it back together. I’m asking $50 for it all (I paid that for the kit). I’m tired of moving it around the shop. I can deliver to SCC.

I’ll take it

For Sale - Maxxis 38.5x14.5 - 16" Never on the ground...."for a friend" $1500
PM me with questions.....Will deliver to Southern Crawl
Perry

tire stack.jpg
sidewall.JPG

Wanted - 16" beadlocks - new / used

PM me...

Perry

Anybody need a set of five 60 series (or possibly late model 40 series) Toyota wheels? Was told they were off a late model 40 when i bought them but who knows.

These are sandblasted and PC’d black. In outstanding condition.

$550 and don’t wanna ship. But i will deliver to a reasonable distance. I’m never to busy to drive over and eat at Lou’s.

View attachment 1790114 View attachment 1790115

Somebody make me an offer on these. Be glad to get them to crawl.

Anyone have some wheels spacers laying around? I need some for my 100 series ASAP or I won't be running these 35's I just got mounted... D'oh!

Holler at me.

Slee wheel centric 100 series spacers are what you need. Don’t get generic spacers. The 100 type must be wheelcentric.

So step back.....

I hope squeaks don't bother you b/c get used to them and changing upper ball joints.

OEM UCAs are far far far superior and you can easily get 200k miles out of them.

Punt on your tire size.

Don't know what size wheels but tons of options that will get you the ground clearance and still have a great driving experience but if not this will be fun to see you throwing parts to run 35s.

Wow, that's a nice looking truck.

Double post, sorry.

Last edited:
Saved an m416 and planned on keeping it, but after I the parts bill for my pig from @wngrog its hitting the market! Pretty solid trailer. Few small rust spots in bed that have rusted through- rest surface rust. I’d hit it with rust convert, fluid film, coat bed and roll. Bill of sale only. $1000 obo in Brandon MS

34097338-5F3D-4767-B7E1-ED3D964BB164.jpeg

1936186D-6719-473D-B90C-A9EE3F8B9413.jpeg

433BBEE8-D630-4772-A4AB-452D03BB2874.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom