Anyone? - CLC Classifieds thread (8 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

just an FYI for everyone - I ordered a front bumper from Dissent Offroad. It will be 6-8 weeks before delivery but, I wanted to let you guys know in case you wanted to order something - you may can save on shipping if he can just add more to the pallet.

Id like to order a front bumper from him. Where are you located before I hit him up about shipping together?

This screams JRob.

image.png

JESUS. That thing is fine. I googled $65,000 images.

These were the first two.....

dollar bills.png

ass .jpg

Hey guys,

Going to post here first before throwing on CL.

I live in Conway, Arkansas but heard there might be some interested here.

I purchased a M416 2 years ago from another mud member. It's been a great trailer, but will be purchasing something else for a trip out west this summer. I've upgraded a few things and it's been stored in my shop and out of the elements. I could keep it but, I don't have room for 2 trailers in the shop and really don't want to leave it outdoors. If you're interested send me a Pm and I can send some more pictures.

I travel around the state of Arkansas for work and for the right price could meet in SE Arkansas.
470 m416.jpg
M416.jpg

If Bossman is out, I am interested. How much?

Serious about selling my 80 crawler. Check out the ad for more info and pics as it sits. Inbox, call, text if interested. Needs a new loving home. Ready to be another Half-Ass or dedicated trail rig.

1993 Toyota Land Cruiser

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom