Anybody Up for Paragon or RC? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

76FJ40

Old Fart
SILVER Star
Threads
A friend is coming for a visit to do a little wheeling and camping on one of the upcoming weekends. I'm looking at July 28-30 but I'm open to suggestions. Anybody feel the need to get out?

I still have some mud on my ride from the last time. I'll talk to melissa and let you know.
Chris

There's a big group from the Gotham City bunch doing Paragon on the 29th. Two groups formed, one for the easier stuff (Greens & Blues) and the other for 'everything else'. Meeting at 8:30 at the staging area.
Got a couple 55's, a couple 80's, one 45 p/u and one FJC as well as a handfull of 40's. Should be a good time. Let me know if you or anyone else is interested.
Mike in PA
(btw, just came across this post)

I'll be in for the 29th - a quick break from getting the pig ready for the 19th.
I think Rene, Phil, and Chris from NJ are going too.

I may have to bail on my own trip! The friend who was coming in from TX to wheel has postponed until September. I may make it this weekend but my next trip will more likely be the Pig Run.

cruise4070 said:
I'll be in for the 29th - a quick break from getting the pig ready for the 19th.
I think Rene, Phil, and Chris from NJ are going too.

Tom, what are you bringing? I will be on 33's since I cannot yet stuff the 38's.... wondering if we'll have a group of non black rigs...

Looks like I'll be bringing the 40 - 33s also. I'm fine with greens and blues!

Wayneraintree said:
Tom, what are you bringing? I will be on 33's since I cannot yet stuff the 38's.... wondering if we'll have a group of non black rigs...

heading out tomorrow morning!

8:30 in the rausch creek parking lot

anyone else?

Hello? Chris? I may be wrong but I think I saw something in this thread referencing Paragon on the 29th??? :rolleyes:
See ya!
Mike in PA

here is a pic stolen from this thread of the trip on Saturday. We had a great time and the FJCruiser team was very entertaining to say the least:grinpimp:

attachment.php

mls57jax said:
Hello? Chris? I may be wrong but I think I saw something in this thread referencing Paragon on the 29th??? :rolleyes:
See ya!
Mike in PA

um.... yea......

hope no-one went to Rausch... my bad on that one :eek:

I still cant believe what they did with that FJC..... amazing.... and it only cost a tail-light! :D

I didn't have a camera with me but I know a bunch of the guys got pics. Hopefully they will post them up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom