Anybody have a source for the Canadian M101 CDN trailers? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am in South Carolina and have been trying to find a place to get my hands on a M101. Does anybody have a source in the Southeast or East Coast? The only trailers that I have been able to find is really rough m416's that aren't worth the money. I would rather have a M101 anyway. Any help would be appreciated.

i bought mine three years ago from White Owl Surplus in Kinston, NC. I don't think he has any left but, may be worth a try.

Thank You!!!!!!!!! WFW7591- I got my M101 at last.

I made contact with Tom and set up a meet for today at his house in Virginia. He had three M101' s left that he was selling. They were all in great shape. The one that I got is in near mint shape. It has a very little surface rust on the floor. Tom was excellent to deal with. I paid $1,200 for it and was glad to, in comparason to the price of some of the M416 rust buckets that I have looked at for sale. I really owe you for your tip. I will post some pic's as soon as I have time. :cheers::clap:

Hey 73fj40lc ,

I'm glad you were able to follow up, and come out with a trailer.I was cruisin several forums and happened across Tom's info/ posts from end of "08 and saw that he may still have a couple trailers available. Congrats on the new trailer and I look fwd to your pics and project progress.

Bill (wfw7591)

congrats

I highly recommend checking out the Yahoo Groups page for CDN M101. There is a wealth of knowledege on there. FYI there are two of us over here in Sumter with CDN M101s. You can check out mine on the yahoo group page, photo album labled Bill. My buddy Steve bought one last summer and it is in pieces in his garage until gets back from Afghanistan this spring.

Once again, Congrats :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom