Any Stock FJ 60s in Spartanburg? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Any Stock FJ 60s in Spartanburg? Greenville? Gaffney?

We just brought home an 85 FJ60 with a 350 conversion, and we would love to give it a nice comparison to a stock engine model. I've seen at least 3 60s around town. Any owners on the forum?

Thanks,

Last edited:
David harrison has one, he is Gundy on the site..........also I believe Travis the Prez has one, and I am sure there are others......oh yeah Cruisintiger/Chuck has one; all of them are close to Spartanburg

I've probably seen at least one of them. There seem to be 3 tan ones running around.

I've got a stock 2F in my '84 FJ60.
I can already tell you, mine has 233,000 miles on it.
Still running fine. Not the most powerful thing on the road, probably needs an overhaul. Take it on the trail and in 4lo and you would think she was new, low end torque never goes away. I love my 2F and my asian/ JimC rebuilt carb. What were questions?

-Travis Brown
'84 FJ60 "Mongo"
'97 LX450 "80 with leather"

Well, I need to take some measurements on some clutch parts (Pedal travel vs. slave rod displacement), Clutch Master cyl mounting, Hydraulic line routing, and what ever else jumps out at us as all mucked up on our truck.

We're still in need, so please let us know if anyone has one we can take a look at.

Thanks!

Big is available

Our fj60 that is for sale (no takers yet) is sitting here in
Pumpkintown. You are welcome to examine it at your leisure.
Sparkle City isn't far from P town. Highway #11 is a great drive.
Send me a PM or e-mail for specific directions and to arrange
a date and time. Woking on booty fab can be frustrating.
I might also suggest a repair book or FSM. SOR and MAF catalogues
have some exploded views in them that might help as well.
Let me know if you are interested.
David

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom