Any good shops trusted for LRA tank install? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

xeuxaz

SILVER Star
Threads
I’m really interested in adding the 12.5 gallon tank above my spare. My work and family responsibilities don’t leave much time to tinker and mess with the install.

Anyone know of a good trusted shop for this?

Redeemed off road in north Phoenix is the actual preferred local installer for Long Range America tanks.

Sonoran Expedition Collective in Tucson was wonderful!!! (520) 261-8308. Brien was extremely quick, and the work was very well done! Highly recommended!!! He mounted my 25-gallon auxiliary tank on my 2000 LC.

Thank you both for the quick recommendations. Since I'm in North Phoenix, I'll give Redeemed a call!

I’m really interested in adding the 12.5 gallon tank above my spare. My work and family responsibilities don’t leave much time to tinker and mess with the install.

Anyone know of a good trusted shop for this?
I traveled up to Cruiser Outfitters in UT from Flagstaff to have them install the 12.5 gallon tank. They are an authorized dealer that did an excellent job. Trouble free with no codes. They had my 2020 for a full day. I made a short vacation out of it hiking between Flagstaff and SLC.
Best bang for the buck modification.

IMG_20220816_182909248.jpg

IMG_20220816_183110751.jpg

Last edited:
I traveled up to Cruiser Outfitters in UT from Flagstaff to have them install the 12.5 gallon tank. They are an authorized dealer that did an excellent job. They had my 2020 for a full day. I made a short vacation out of it hiking between Flsgstaff and SLC.

We sell/install many tanks annually, most on 200's as of late. We offer pump and hardware upgrades, some option some you don't get the choice :D

Sonoran Expedition Collective in Tucson was wonderful!!! (520) 261-8308. Brien was extremely quick, and the work was very well done! Highly recommended!!! He mounted my 25-gallon auxiliary tank on my 2000 LC.
BTW, he's also a certified installer with LRA (as I'm told) and knows most of the team very well.

BTW, he's also a certified installer with LRA (as I'm told) and knows most of the team very well.
Yes that is why I referred him. I talked to the guys at LRA at expo west last spring and they told me redeemed was where to go for install.

Considering the 12.5 gallon tank as well. How much lower does the spare sit after install? Couple of inches?

Just some follow up…. I have had Redeemed Offroad install tanks on two 200s now. Absolutely insane quality and customer service. Brandon is methodical and treats your truck like his own. Takes pictures along the way and is very responsive. I can’t recommend him enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom