Any Club Activities and/or Meetings? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

BMT

Threads
I know I have been out of the loop for a few months now. Is anything planned like the Sonic get togethers? Actually don't make it this weekend, need to replace my radiator, blew up last weekend.

Need a new radiator? I have one that I took out for a real minor leak-- I have been trying to give it away ever since.

Jared

I just got a new one from C-Dan last night. Dang, oh well.

C-Dan is the man. I got my new radiator from him as well. And I just placed an order with him yesterday for new plugs, wires, cap, rotor and 02 sensors. Hopefully that will be my weekend progject.

Jared

Along with the radiator I ordered hoses, thermostat & gasket, front rotors, 100 series pads and a fan clutch. These along with the belts I ordered months ago will be my weekend project. Along with that I need to clean the fuel lines, reinstall the gas tank, install new wheel cylinders, soft brake lines and a new master cylinder on my '68 Caprice wagon. I should be done by noon on Saturday.

Sounds like you are a lot faster than me. I will have to come by and monitor your progress.

I think I may need to replace the front rotors soon. But I will probably do it as part of a complete knuckle overhaul. I wanted to do that before Christmas, but I don't know if I will make it. To be honest, it scares me just a bit. It took me a long time to do it on my FJ55.

Jared

It took me about 2 days to do my front axle service. It was my first time. Had help from Hltoppr. Hey, have you ever seen work from Hanna Quality?

We may be throwing together a rock run for Sunday out in the Florence Junction area. Prolly run Upper Ajax and maybe Upper Woodpecker.

Next Sonic (tempe) meeting is on Friday the 19th.

holy crap BMT?!?!? who is this stranger butting in on our activities :flipoff2:

i thought maybe you flushed while still seated and were suction cupped to the pot. how the heck ya been ?

I'm here but just swamped.

BMT, I went to stop by and check your progress-- but I forgot what street you are on. I couldn't find you.

Jared

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom