ANOTHER tire size thread (wink wink) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ramangain

Clarksonian disciple
Threads
General size comparison below. TECHNICALLY speaking, I'm wondering what tire size I'd need to match the heights of the two vehicles ....

If you haven't seen the new Bronco in person, here ya go for a size comparison. Capabilities aside, it is NOT a direct competitor to the Hundy.

PXL_20210322_125659872.MP.jpg

PXL_20210322_125713626.jpg

PXL_20210322_125737984.jpg

PXL_20210322_125649150.jpg

PXL_20210322_125726299.jpg

@ramangain is this the actual Bronco or the Ford Escape size Bronco Jr. I didnt think the "real" Bronco was due until mid-2021?

It says Bronco Sport

I fell for this too. Pulled up next to one in a parking lot and was super disappointed in the new bronco until I saw the sport emblem.

Not that I could afford one but I’m really looking forward to seeing the full size one.

Makes me miss my 92 Blazer.

Bronco sport is a modern re-incarnation of the Bronco II. The most redeeming quality of the latter from what I can recall is that it decomposed rather quickly. Let's hope this one follows suit.

The *real* Bronco on the other side of things looks mighty nice. If they ever get some decent towing numbers with it, I might have to give it a look.

As others said, that's a Bronco Too

The most redeeming quality of the latter from what I can recall is that it decomposed rather quickly. Let's hope this one follows suit.

The Bronco II's unusually high rollover rate, may have contributed to its quick decomposition/disappearance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom