Another Steering Wheel Picture Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm replacing my tired, old, aftermarket steering wheel in my '73 and trying to decide between the Grant 313 (wood) and Grant 702 wheels.

313:
grt-313_w.jpg

702:
GRT-702_QQ.jpg

Anyone with either of these with pics? I like the classic look of the wood - but would it compliment the 40? My wife likes the 702. Opinions? Better options?

Thanks!

Ian

Although the wood looks cool, the metal ring that the wood is riveted to can make nice striped brands on your fingers in the summer sun.:crybaby:

Didn't I see where someone makes a red TEQ horn button for the 702?

Please, I beg you, Do not buy the pretty one with JEEP in the middle

Not sure I follow ... which one is the JEEP one?

Although the wood looks cool, the metal ring that the wood is riveted to can make nice striped brands on your fingers in the summer sun.:crybaby:

Ooh, good point.

Didn't I see where someone makes a red TEQ horn button for the 702?

It appeared in the thread by the individual that was having difficulties installing his Grant wheel. It looked great!

I'm replacing my tired, old, aftermarket steering wheel in my '73 and trying to decide between the Grant 313 (wood) and Grant 702 wheels.

313:
grt-313_w.jpg

702:
GRT-702_QQ.jpg

Anyone with either of these with pics? I like the classic look of the wood - but would it compliment the 40? My wife likes the 702. Opinions? Better options?

Thanks!

Ian

Any pics after installation - how the 4.1/2' dish feels with the Grant steering?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom