Annual Payette Draw Run 2009 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

If I wanted to propose a weekend trip overnighter Payett run together for the middle / end of May would there be any interest? Post em up...

It looks like there is plenty of interest - thanks for getting this trip off the ground - looks like alot of Mudders are going to be in Payson at the end of May!

Weldit, you may have to make a triple batch of that brew.....:beer:

It looks like there is plenty of interest - thanks for getting this trip off the ground - looks like alot of Mudders are going to be in Payson at the end of May!

Post #1 Roster has been updated!

I'm a "more likely not" for that weekend. I'll try to get up there late summer and camp out.

aaahhh mr hustle23 would be the brew master rember i justweldit

Great, now Ill get a big glass of foam for the "diss". :hillbilly:

Anyone planning on overnighting / camping out for Payette this year?

Anyone planning on overnighting / camping out for Payette this year?

I was planning on driving up early Sat am and camping Sat. pm for more runs Sunday. I was kinda assuming that was the general idea but we ought to clarify with FJ40LVR what his thoughts are.

Marc, are you considering staying over Friday night as well?

Generally in the past we have stayed over Friday night, and the rest of the group meets us at the campsite Saturday morning to begin to stage the trail. I am planning on heading up mid day Friday, and coming back sunday - 2 nights camping. All are welcome to join...there is plenty of room.

I'm in and am joining CSC tomorrow!!!!!! Going to book a room in Payson. Buying 2x6 tubing tomorrow for sliders going to make two sets if they are great. And then how many more?

Will we be able to make this run with open diffs? I'm running an FJ80 with 33's and OME 3.5" lift. I also have a winch and don't mind body damage.

Will we be able to make this run with open diffs? I'm running an FJ80 with 33's and OME 3.5" lift. I also have a winch and don't mind body damage.

You will be fine, without lockers some of the more challenging lines probably can't be run, but plenty of fun to be had.

I was in ID meeting birth parents when during Cruise Moab. The baby is due on the 30th so I don't think I will be making this trip either. I will plan for it and if the baby is late I'm in...

How about I'll bring you one to Payette and you don't have to worry about all the shennanigans in Idaho.

We need pics... :eek:

Well I'm out - my buddy's buddy just scheduled a bachelor party in Vegas that weekend.

For him, not me... :hillbilly:

So we are going to trade places then Jon? I'm going to head down to get the hell out of LV, and your heading up to this hell hole...

update: i'm able to make the date, but since we leave the country on 6/1 my wife isn't too keen on me being gone. not unreasonable when we'll be out of the country for 18 days.
i might be able to pull it off if we've got all our stuff together early enough. and as a bonus, there is a chance my cousin might come along with his diesel conversion 62 (12HT i think). he'll be in phoenix sometime this week, then down here at some point.
if i can make it work, i'll be aiming to camp friday night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom