Anderson 50A flush mounted outlet option (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey guys. While on the lookout for a panel mount weather tight SB50 option, well, I didn't have any luck. So I made my own. Now for sale here:

The tricky part with these Anderson connectors is to mount them in the boot without compromising the integrity of the rubber. Also, the trailer vision ones look cool, but are unobtanium and don't really look water tight.

Just another option for you guys.

Hey guys. While on the lookout for a panel mount weather tight SB50 option, well, I didn't have any luck. So I made my own. Now for sale here:

The tricky part with these Anderson connectors is to mount them in the boot without compromising the integrity of the rubber. Also, the trailer vision ones look cool, but are unobtanium and don't really look water tight.

Just another option for you guys.

Slick! Any chance you'll off same for SB175?

I don't see an issue doing the 175. I'll need to get some in the shop to see if they will work the same. The SB50 boots work great since they have a defined recess for a band clamp or similar.

Here's the 50, 120, and 175. The 120 and 175 will require 2 sided machining to minimize the protrusion, but totally doable.
SB50 Environmental Cover Flush Clamp v16.png

RE:
Hey guys. on the lookout for a panel mount weather tight SB50 option. The tricky part with these Anderson connectors is to mount them in the boot without compromising the integrity of the rubber. Also, the trailer vision ones look cool, but are unobtanium and don't really look water tight.

No longer unobtanium, in stock. I have 25 of these available now. They’re the best.

PM me, or see my post in Classified Miscellaneous. They’re $45 including priority shipping.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom