For Sale Anacortes, WA. 1976 fj55 5.3 vortec 4l60e, 4" lift (not mine) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

gonzopancho

SILVER Star
Threads
$20k. ask is now $10k see below

ad reads
I have a 76 toyota fj55 lancruiser that has a ton of work done to it. 04 5.3 vortec 60k miles 4l60e transmission 10k miles New torque converter 4" lift custom made by atlas springs in nevada/ with anti inversion shackles 94 camaro steering column Complete steering system is new. New box, hex arms,hiem joint steering. It had rust in rockers so I replaced with 2x3 heavy wall square tubing, and any other areas, with new metal. Floors are good I sprayed raptor liner body color Boom may over it and carpet Twin stick transfercase shifters Fixed tailgate window motor and replaced plastic gear with brass Dash was trashed so I made a fiberglass dash with intellitronix gauges New wiring M/t 35" tires ansen wheels New door/kick panels I was going to paint it but seems the majority of people like it the way it is. Seets have a few tips but have covers over them. Great rig was building it for daily driver + fun rig. My plans changed and I need to focus on other projects. Runs and drives great. This is in washington state.

Last edited:

00f0f_6NuH5Ya0ei3z_0CI0t2_600x450.jpg
00Q0Q_8CvKLSW8EQDz_0t20CI_1200x900.jpg
00S0S_k8eCL44kHc1z_0t20CI_1200x900.jpg
00l0l_7GBjbvycYL9z_0CI0t2_600x450.jpg

Seller re-listed 4 hours ago.

Ad says:

Ok let's try this again, I've never had so many flakes trying to sale a vehicle. No I wont drive across the state for you to look at the rig. And if you want to trade you need to bring it to me.I have a 1976 fj55 with tons of work dont to it. Drivetrain, suspension wheels tires, rust repair. Much more. Cash or trade for? Into old cars 30s-60s. Also early vws. Yes it runs and drives I like nova's, vw bugs and wierd stuff 10k firm. More details it has a 04 5.3 vortec with 60k 4l60e transmission with 10k New torque converter Atlas adapter for rebuilt toyota transfercase Atlas springs out of Nevada custom built the 4" lift 35" m/t ,with ansen rims Full exhaust from shop, magnaflow New driveline All new steering from column to box, all hiem joint hex bar New door panels and carpet Digital gauges, the dash was tore up when I got it so I made a fiberglass dash Led lights/ signals Floor raptor lined body color then boom Matt installed Twin stick transfer case shifters Confer rack that go for a $1000 on there own. Plenty more I'm missing.

Price drop: Ask is now $10k

00W0W_8Kv6lLXvU21z_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg

Only needs another $10,000

I live about a mile from there after I get off the ferry. I think ten grand is a give-away. I have like 6 cool vehicles I don't need . So the dash is fiberglass. It won't EVER rust. I cut my LC teeth on a blue/wt '70 55 in about '82. I have never taken anything to the barret jackson or pebble beach and proud of it. I would love to swoop in and buy this tomorrow, but I have been self employed all my life, working with my hands, 4 kids and haven't had a savings account since I was 20. C'mon guys, there is a shi# ton of labor/materials and ingenuity here. WTF?

If you don't mind that custom dash, then 10 grand ain't bad.
I agree. A lot of Pig with a lot of work into it and a lot of upgraded parts. Rather redo a dash than rebuild an engine or chase rust.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom