Amazon links - auto product preview - problems (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Every time someone posts a link to a product on Amazon.com, some sort of forum plugin instantly replaces the link with a "preview" of the product.

And every single time, without fail, this is what I see:

Eu166UE.png

I'm guessing this is happening because I'm in Canada and there's some sort of product (or site integration) discrepancy between amazon.com and amazon.ca. I can't stress enough how ridiculously annoying this is.

I get auto-modifying the links to add the site's referral code or what not, but can this preview option be disabled? Or at least provide a profile-setting to turn it on/off?

Your browser is blocking something....you have a setting switched. I'm not sure what offhand, but check your settings....flash, javascript, etc.

And, have you tried a different browser? ie: instead of Safari, try Chrome. That helps to track issues.

Your browser is blocking something....you have a setting switched. I'm not sure what offhand, but check your settings....flash, javascript, etc.

And, have you tried a different browser? ie: instead of Safari, try Chrome. That helps to track issues.

Thanks, you're right.

For some reason I was convinced this was an amazon.com vs .ca issue; no idea why. Found the culprit in one of my browser plugins.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom