Allied Wheels? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

They look interesting. They do not say, on their web-site, the method of construction, etc.

Last edited:
I emailed Gary at Allied Wheels--the "Jungle" wheels that fit our IFS 100's are about AUS $180/ea or about US $140/ea.. did I get that right? He said he can ship to the U.S.--The only variable would be shipping rate which can be costly.

16x8.5 +40mm offset would make a pretty good fit.
jungle-hyper-black.jpg

I have no idea on shipping nor customs charges. Perhaps one of our 100 series vendors could import these wheels? Somebody else will have to step in and do the rest of the legwork.

Yes, more info would be great! On a related matter, what the issue with fitting standard 16x8 rims on our LX/LC? There's plenty to choose from... or is it the backspacing the issue?

I have OEM 18's right now. I would like to get some 16 or 17" alloys that are wider and with less offset than OEM wheels. I am trying to avoid using spacers but will if I must. Nothing wrong with the Lexus 16's besides being damn ugly. I'll probably just keep my 18's as there seems to be NOTHING out there short of custom built wheels.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom