all weather floor mats HEXOMATS (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

BBQPIG.....Just sent you a PM...please check......good prices by the way!

BBQPIG, I need to get the front and middle rows and the cargo mat in black for my 60. I talked to another dealer a couple of months ago, and they said they dont have the cargo mat but if I can give them a template to work with, they can custom make it. I don't recall the dealer I spoke to, but maybe your guy can do it. You can trace it out with butcher paper or something and see if they can cut out a prototype first version or something.

I wish the back seat mats was made of ONE big piece so as to cover the whole carpet area. I know it'd be a bit more, but I'd be willing to pay the difference.

Also, as others have mentioned, a cargo mat would seal the deal.

Thanks!

Where can I see the colors? I have dark brown carpet and would like the dark brown color mats

for a $15 up charge you can get one long rear/back seat mat.

Still no cargo mat listed for the 60's....is the 62 and the 60 the same back there???

Thanks

BBQPIG
To my knowledge they are the same: I've had two 60's and one 62 and they seem the same. But I haven't pulled the carpet and compared them.

On that, I do have an extra back cargo carpet that I'd be happy to give over if your guy at Hexomats wants it to make a patten off of it. I'd also be happy to measure mine off for you.

Thanks again for coordinating this - I know it is a ton of leg work.
Best
Koby

Any news yet for the cargo area + 3rd row mat for the 80s?

Colors? I am looking for dark brown

BBQPIG is a friend of mine, and I have seen these mats in person and have to say they are awesome. I was going to drop the $$$ for Weathertech's for my LX470, but once I saw these, I changed my mind. Great price and a great product.

What is it that makes the hexagon mat so much better than something with a lip around it to hold in liquids? It seems like a good deal. I'd even prefer to have a solid front mat that goes over the tranny hump and all.

It seems like a truck bed mat would be better over the rear cargo area and back side of the 2nd row seat back- would make it easier to slide thing in and out than the hexagon pattern.

Thoughts?

Lots of tiny hexo lips........rather then one jiant rib/lip. kips spills/dirt localized rather then spread out over the same surface....like pores on a sponge.

I'd like a soild front mat too, maybe just take the carpet out and LineX the interrior........but if your just looking for mats then the Hexomats are the best bang for the buck.....they do make a one piece for the rear.

Alright, thanks. I'd like to see a picture of the brown mats on brown carpet. Right now I have black generic mats and they look alright (but they're worn through from my heel at the pedal).

BBQPIG - How do we order - do we send you a PM? I am interested in the 3pc set for 97 FZJ80 (2 pc front and single pc for 2nd row) in brown. Several have asked about the availability of brown on this thread but I don't see a response. I brown available? Thanks.

Thank you, I have been trying to visualize this "tan" color on the dark brown carpet

Anything on the 60 cargo area mat? Nice work with all this!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom