All things 1HZJ77 Landcruiser- (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Because of the rareness of 1HZ-T Landcruiser types in America I’d like input on what platform such as YouTube or TikTok to post information, videos ect... on mods, engine swaps, ARB products for older Landcruisers. If anyone here has Swapped a 1HZ engine with a LS please send me a direct message please.

E3D0B40C-AFD3-4DD8-9C54-D53AD3CD078A.jpeg

64283596-D10B-4D47-9868-DB7F3A405C1C.jpeg

What does youtube and tik tok have to do with LS swapping your 70 series? If you want to gain info about your "rare" 1HZ this is the best place for that. If you wanted to learn how to make fart noises while driving your 70, I guess tik tok might be better for that.

’MUD is the premier website for all things Land Cruiser. “One stop shopping” if you will. Not a lot of reason to look elsewhere.

I've been using this new app:

All jokes aside, if you are set on swapping an LS into your 70 it won't be hard. Plenty have done it in 70 series, and many more have done it in 60 series. Google and you will find all the info you need. Budget 20K

I would keep the 1HZ though.

Sorry, I was too cruel about the wheels but I do agree about keeping the 1HZ. I am happy with mine.

Sorry, I was too cruel about the wheels but I do agree about keeping the 1HZ. I am happy with mine.
Haha 😂 it’s all good. I have the original rims thankfully! I really like the Nitto tires and got a rim/tire deal less than what I would have buying the tires outright. When the time comes for new tires I’ll sell the rims and tires and put the original back on. 😉

A 1HZ is hardly a powerhouse but it's a damned fine motor, I would strongly recommend keeping it.

If you really want to LS swap a 77 I'm sure you can get your hands on one with a blown motor so at least it's not as much of a waste of resources.
I agree, it is a damned fine engine and when tuned/dialed in correctly will generate plenty of power. I am keeping the vehicle almost original and the restoration is almost done.

This nifty device is your friend. 😊

Hello,

Get yourself a low pressure turbo. It provides decent power without forcing the engine.

Make sure you tune it properly.

The 1HZ engine is built tough, and built to be repaired.

Juan

Y'all are either blind or don't read the thread.

He already has a turbo, it's the second picture and the sixth word in this thread.
I’m actually guilty of both. I’m mostly blind and didn’t read the entire thread. 😊
Along with poor eyesight comes a short attention span.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom