All around mats with pics (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I got these all round mats, really like them. I should have got the trunk mat too They are custom made for the 100 series.

IMG_9157.jpg

IMG_9160.jpg
IMG_9158.jpg
IMG_9159.jpg
IMG_9162.jpg
IMG_9161.jpg
IMG_9163.jpg

I am going to buy another set for my FJ Cruiser.

Awesome workmanship but sincerely they look more "G-Wagen" than a land cruiser..

After my first snow in Minnesota (apparently stays on the ground for months) the usual "Weather tech's" become the best upgrade ever, just hose, towel dry (They will not dry on their own at ambient temperature) and reinstall..

Nice mats.
I think the passenger mat ought to be much longer, go further forward, unless you plan to have only tiny passengers.

I recently went to China on vacation I bought them there. I agree it's more G-wagenish, but the seller told me the mats can be washed by water.

Awesome workmanship but sincerely they look more "G-Wagen" than a land cruiser..

After my first snow in Minnesota (apparently stays on the ground for months) the usual "Weather tech's" become the best upgrade ever, just hose, towel dry (They will not dry on their own at ambient temperature) and reinstall..

If you leave the Weather Techs drapped over something in the sun, they'll dry in no time.
I loved mine in my Land Rover, havent bought them for the Cruiser yet, the mats in it are still good.

If you leave the Weather Techs drapped over something in the sun, they'll dry in no time....
I'll have to wait until february then.

oooh those are fancy, but wouldn't do very well for offroading

If you leave the Weather Techs drapped over something in the sun, they'll dry in no time..

Sadly apparently Minneapolis is like the north pole and you don't get "Sunny days" for a few months, I rag or old towel will dry them in no time, regardless of the weather..

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom