Alignment shop recommendation (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am chasing a vibration in the front end of my 80. I am finishing up brand the install of new wheel bearings and new spindles. Next step is I need to check the alignment. I know it is a simple thing on these trucks but you would be surprised what people can **** up. Is there any alignment shops in bozeman that can be trusted to not screw up this task?

I am chasing a vibration in the front end of my 80. I am finishing up brand the install of new wheel bearings and new spindles. Next step is I need to check the alignment. I know it is a simple thing on these trucks but you would be surprised what people can f*** up. Is there any alignment shops in bozeman that can be trusted to not screw up this task?
I second Tom's. Also have them balance your tires while it's in, that could easily be your issue

Tom's, downtown Bozeman. Make an appt. now. Let me know when your in town I'll get you that cash.
I second Tom's. Also have them balance your tires while it's in, that could easily be your issue
I will do that Sam. Sorry I have not gotten back to you sooner.

Thanks guys. I replaced spindles and bearings. Much better. Rotated tires and better again. I am thinking alignment and balancing might finish it all up.

Don't overlook u joints on the driveshafts, they can hum at speeds even cause a little steering wheel feedback. Easy to check in the driveway.

Along with the condition of the u joints, make sure the joints are phased correctly.

Speaking of u-joints-- is there a shop anyone likes for driveshaft stuff? I really don't want to have to do the u-joints myself, after watching CJ do them on his jeep a few years back....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom