Alex (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Trollhole

THC
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
forum.ih8mud.com
I saw your twin today. Young guy at the wheel. Only way I knew it wasn't you was the tires. He has a stock tire rim and hubcap on the back. It would be nice to know who he is.

Trollhole said:
I saw your twin today. Young guy at the wheel. Only way I knew it wasn't you was the tires. He has a stock tire rim and hubcap on the back. It would be nice to know who he is.
Tan 40 near Haywood Mall?
Call me tomorrow am

Twins

Trollhole said:
This was indeed Alex's twin. He was kick away from the table as a boy. Alex ate all the vittles! ;) :D :flipoff2:

Alex are you selling your winch on ebay? I saw a warn like yours for sale on ebay for 1.00 located in easley, sc.

clemson55 said:
Alex are you selling your winch on ebay? I saw a warn like yours for sale on ebay for 1.00 located in easley, sc.

Yep. That's mine. It has a $100 minimum, though. I don't want to give it away. Hopefully I can get more than that to defray the cost of a new one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom