SOLD Albuquerque, NM Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 "Built" (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. Tacoma
Mileage
Color
white
Outside Link
https://albuquerque.craigslist.org/cto/d/albuquerque-2013-toyota-tacoma-trd-4x4/7703847679.html
  • SOB custom made bumpers/ rear has dual swings with dual jerry can holder
  • 4.0 motor with 129k miles on it, with all my detailed maintenance records
  • Factory E locker and front arb locker,4.88 nitro gears, chromoly nitro rear axle shafts, chromoly 2 inch extended cv axles that have been rebuild recently, rear axle trussed, and Bridgestone air bagged.
  • Total Chaos upper and lower control arms, 2 inch long travel front end 2.5 king shocks w/ 700 lb over coils with reservoirs, new bump stops, limiting straps, spindle gussets, pretty recent wheel bearings front and rear. Dual bypass rear shocks, all shocks recently sent back to Accutune Off-Road with spread sheet and rebuild for this specific truck build, king rear bump stops, shackle flip kit, 1200 over stock Alcan custom leaf springs, Archive garage hammer hangers.
  • Stop Tech big brake kit in the front very recent install, ($2900.00 dollars alone)
  • 2 core aluminum race radiator, 3 times the factory size transmission cooler with exterior fan on switch pro. Keeps this truck temps under factory.
  • ARB twin air compressor with 3 lb tank in rear
  • Dual battery setup from off grid engineering with red arc battery manager.
  • Switch pro power management system, rigid ditch lights, rigid light bar in bumper, rigid amber trail lights in bumper
  • 12k Warn Zeon S with synthetic line
  • All-pro belly plates and rock sliders
  • Method 17 inch wheels (5) with pretty new BF Good rich 315/70/17 MT tires
  • Prinsu half length roof rack
  • Goose gear floor plate
  • Scan gauge 2 vehicle monitor for motor/trans etc.
  • I have only run Amsoil synthetic products in everything in this truck. Its time to change the oil and I have all the Amsoil for it.
  • Ham Radio
  • Pedal Commander
  • Upgraded door speakers
  • New ujoints/ carrier bearing on driveshaft
  • Box of miscellaneous parts and new head lights and grill to replace these.
I have a lot of money invested in this truck; I only used the best products in every aspect of the build, as you can see. The truck stayed parked at my house and used only as a primary overlanding rig. I have since built another rig, so I removed the camping unit on this one to make it more affordable. The only thing this truck needs is a windshield, alignment and a good cleaning. This is a good deal for what is here. So, I’m respectfully asking interested people to have their finances in order before contacting me if interested. I have zero problems answering any questions from potential buyers. You will not fine a more capable truck at this price with these add-ons. Thanks for looking! ***505-554-7810-Lee*** Sale Price: $35,000.00

New taco pic.jpg

taco pic 2.jpg

taco pic 3.jpg

Update...i replaced windshield, had it aligned today and changed the oil with amsoil products. It's ready to go anywhere now. Thanks for looking.

Considering trading for vehicle not so built and cash or one of equal value. This truck is built to be uses as a overland/camping vehicle. Its more than i want to daily. Thanks

I found a truck id like to get, so I'm going to lower my truck to see if i can make this happen. I'm just not going any lower I'll have to keep it if doesnt bring. 27k. Thanks for looking

Lee was AWESOME to deal with! Really nice Tacoma that should serve me well for many years too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom