SOLD Albuquerque, NM Alu-cab cancopy camper for tacoma (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Outside Link
https://albuquerque.craigslist.org/pts/d/albuquerque-alu-cab-canopy-camper/7701069198.html
I bought this unit new in 2020, its has served my family very well, this listing is for the canopy only not my tacoma. It has 2 sunflare 126 solar panels on it, 270 alucab awning, alucab showe cube, table, etc...I'll include the receipt in this ad to show what i paid and accessories. Remember this is a used unit, so its not perfect but in good shape. The unit is currently mounted on a 2013 double cab short bed tacoma as you can view in my face book account. I will out of pocket until 1st of jan. Then I'm having surgery on the 18th so between there i have to get this unit off of the truck or i can't help. The easiest method would be we meet at AVS in Albuquerque and let Dom and his crew swap it over. I have new bags for the cube and awning so this will look brand new. Also have the awning roon that goes with the deal. If paid in full and have AVS do the swap I'll include the goose gear floor plate. I have alot of money in this set up, its the best on market for wedge roof top tents. Its tuff, robust, and keeps your things dry and dust free. I'll answer any questions a serious buyer has. Please don't contact me if your not serious about buying this unit. Thanks for looking

Tacoma roof top tent overland ing overland camping

20231225_092134.jpg

20231225_092142.jpg

20231225_092214.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom