Alberta MUDShip (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
MUDship

The basic idea is to link up those looking to have goods shipped with those who could do it for cheap/beer/free. If you are looking to have something brought in from the coast, or moved from Calgary to Fort McMurray, or brought back from the other side of the US border, post up. Similarly, if you will be traveling and have the ability to transport cruiser-related goods, post up.

I have somewhat loose plans to run out to the lower mainland and back either the last week of March, or the first Weekend of April. I'll have my 62 and a trailer, could haul decent weight west, and light stuff back (I should have 2 engines, a tranny, and some other bits on the return). If anyone has a flatdeck/utility trailer with a payload around 2000-2500 lbs I could borrow/rent, I would be appreciative.

Hey I have a flat deck utility trailer that we use to haul our Argo with.
I'll ask my dad if he would be cool with it being borrowed.
End of march is when you need it right?

Hey I have a flat deck utility trailer that we use to haul our Argo with.
I'll ask my dad if he would be cool with it being borrowed.
End of march is when you need it right?

That's the plan, either the weekend of the 28th, or maybe the following weekend (4th of April). I'd like to do it the earlier weekend, but one of our long-time students is defending on the 27th, so I have a feeling I may be a bit "socially tired" on the 28th. :hillbilly:

If I could borrow the trailer, that would be awesome!

I Have a small 8 foot trailer, that is HEAVY DUTY and is free for borrowing anytime. Not pretty, but it has hauled 2 yards of black dirt across the city, and a full load of furniture from South Carolina....

Okay, thought I would bump this thread. I'll be headed down to Central California late June/early July.
I should be pretty light on the way down, but heavy on the way back (towing a rolling cruiser). If you have something light you'd like brought back, let me know. (Karol, I've already got you down tentatively for an axle)

Don't have a real set time or route, but I'm thinking I'll likely go down coastal (Seattle - Portland - Sacramento - Fresno area) and come back through Utah.

Headed to Calgary and back with my 62 on Saturday, anyone need anything moved?

Looking for Edmonton to Calgary around the end of Nov.!! Let me know if you can help out!!

Thanks!!

I'll be heading down to Montana this upcoming Labour Day weekend to pick up a truck. I'll be towing an empty 16 foot tandem axle car trailer to Helena. If anyone needs anything transported from Edmonton to anywhere in between, I'm sure we can work something out.

Thanks
Spencer

I'm going to Golden this weekend. Leaving Thursday afternoon, heading back Sunday afternoon.

Traveling to Kelowna via Calgary on July 29. Heading back about July 30.

That's a quick vacation...

Calgary to Edmonton. March 2nd to 6th
I will be renting a dolly to pick up a car in Sask. and returning to Calgary.
If anyone wants a car / cruiser shipped from the Calgary area delived to Edmonton, Lloydminister PM me and we can work out a decent price.
I can take other things that can load into the box and can bring back items from Sask, or Edmonton that will fit into the box.
Cheers.
I will be towing with a 93 Dodge w250 cummins with a lockable cap on the box.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom