Alberta to central California return, early November (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'll be headed down for Surf 'n Turf from Edmonton with my 62.

I'll have space for small to moderate sized stuff (no engines, axles, trannies, but pretty much anything smaller/lighter would be considered). Route down is flexible depending on what someone might need, and scenery I decide to hit. The route back up won't be so flexible, I'll be towing a heavy load and have to tailor to that.

Post up if you think I might be able to help you out. :cheers:

I have some rims that i need to get from the great white north. How far is Ontario from you ? Maybe i can have them shipped to you, and then kick you down some $ at SNT. Thanks for even considering this. PM me if this is an option.

Mike

I have some rims that i need to get from the great white north. How far is Ontario from you ? Maybe i can have them shipped to you, and then kick you down some $ at SNT. Thanks for even considering this. PM me if this is an option.

Mike

I'm closer to you than to Ontario ;) Feel free to look into shipping to Edmonton Alberta (postal code T6G 0S6) and see if it's still an option. I'm open to the idea.

Are you going to SnT? I'm afraid Colorado isn't really along the way :frown:

Looking like Portland may be hit on the way down...

Last edited:
Hey. *If* i don't make it down there.... would you mind hauling back a couple of small pig parts for me?

Can't take meat across the border IIRC :p

So, I'll take that as a yes. thanks.

As long as they aren't too heavy, you're on.

Even you with your wimply appendages will be able to life them. Thanks. I'll find out who the seller will be sending it with.

tailgate

HI,

I have a tailgate from a fj80 that some one wants brought down to surf N turf. Do you think you have room.
I live in sherwood oregon. I live just outside or portland oregon south.
I could meet you along I-5 on your way down. Let me know if you can help him out.

Thank you
Brian

HI,

I have a tailgate from a fj80 that some one wants brought down to surf N turf. Do you think you have room.
I could meet you along I-5 on your way down. Let me know if you can help him out.

Thank you
Brian

Sounds quite doable. I'll try to get a route and timeline pinned down in the next couple days.... need to talk to a few folks up here and see what our convoy/lack of will be like this go round.

Last chance to get your junk in. I'll be headed through Portland on Thursday, plan to take 101 down if I have the time, come back via I15 California through Montana.

PM sent with some details.

when are you coming back?

Last week ;)

Brian

Rockdoc was unable to contact recipient of tailgate at SnT.

I have it at my shop now and will be dropping it off in Stockton on Nov 29th. Please have the recipient contact me for a meeting place.

Dan

HI,

Thank you
Brian

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom