Air Con. help!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Does anyone know what gasket or other seal is behind this connection? There is some oil residue indicating a leak and I'm wondering if anyone has removed it and can tell me what I need to fix it?

ac1.jpg

O-rings.

So if I vac. the system and remove the 2 bolts behind them are 2 orings? Just want to make sure I understand before I go mucking around in something I dont know much about.

So if I vac. the system and remove the 2 bolts behind them are 2 orings? Just want to make sure I understand before I go mucking around in something I dont know much about.
Maybe pick up a FSM to check out what you're looking at.

Also, go to www.partsouq.com to look at exploded views of your stuff.

Maybe pick up a FSM to check out what you're looking at.

Also, go to www.partsouq.com to look at exploded views of your stuff.

I havent had any luck finding an FSM for a 93 model but Ill go though the link you listed. Was only hoping someone had been though this before and would know what was going on.

Yes, a single O-Ring for each line (high and low side lines). If you don't want it to leak again....use some Blue Nylog on the O-rings and the mating surfaces.

High Low at Evap.jpg

Nylog.jpg

I havent had any luck finding an FSM for a 93 model but Ill go though the link you listed. Was only hoping someone had been though this before and would know what was going on.
Go to the link in the linked thread and track down the 94 manual. The 93 and 94 are essentially the same.

94 FSM

Go to the link in the linked thread and track down the 94 manual. The 93 and 94 are essentially the same.

94 FSM

I didnt know they were so similar. Thank you for the help Ill get to diggin in.

Happy to help. How is Grand Lake these days, spent many summers there as a kid.

Busy as ever with the virus keeping people out of Tulsa. It has been alot of fun 4WDing below the dam in a stock 80 and seeing the surprised looks from all the jeep guys.

The Jeep guys have no clue how capable the LC is. Its a riot to out class them in a "station wagon".

Busy as ever with the virus keeping people out of Tulsa. It has been alot of fun 4WDing below the dam in a stock 80 and seeing the surprised looks from all the jeep guys.

Supposed to be some good places to go around Disney. Haven't seen it....but heard about it.

Family has a cabin in the Tulsa Ozark Club on Spavinaw Creek since the 30's. Haven't been there in a long time. Need to head up that way for some vacation time.

Supposed to be some good places to go around Disney. Haven't seen it....but heard about it.

Family has a cabin in the Tulsa Ozark Club on Spavinaw Creek since the 30's. Haven't been there in a long time. Need to head up that way for some vacation time.

Disney has some interesting stuff. Plenty of mud if that is your fancy. Some rock crawling spots, not many 'trails' per say. Its really just a big play ground. Certainly a great place for vacation.

The Jeep guys have no clue how capable the LC is. Its a riot to out class them in a "station wagon".

I have my limitations, but climbing stuff that the beat up dented XJs on 33's won't even pull up to in my air conditioned luxury vehicle on 31's with sagged out suspension is always fun. Not to mention fording the deeper water crossings and watching Rubicons on 35's back up and turn around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom