Ahhhh hahhh! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Trollhole

THC
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
forum.ih8mud.com
I'm holding your stickers hostage!

Who's man enough to come see me in Litchfield this Wed-Sun to try to pry them from my flounder catching, beer drinking hands?

IMG_2849.jpg

I nominate French to get them on his way back home from Charleston this week. If not, I can get them fri. afternoon. I don't usually go that way home, but I can make an exception since I am either going to the next meeting or will get them to someone who is.

Jeremy

Sticker mania!!

I'm up fairly close as well, back in newberry this week, but I won't be going to charleston to this weekend and maybe not to next weekend.

If nobody else can make it I might do it...would ride motorcycle to save gas but on my second tube in three days...so something else is making it go flat other than what I thought during my last week riding and partying around Kings Mountain NC....:(

If nobody else can make it I might do it...would ride motorcycle to save gas but on my second tube in three days...so something else is making it go flat other than what I thought during my last week riding and partying around Kings Mountain NC....:(

Sorry I missed it, you wouldn't believe the crazy stuff that a mother in law can cause. Will fill you in later in person. Damn I am envious of that missed ride. LOL Doc. Oh told BoBo you were a escaped crazy and to watch his back side. :cheers::beer:

Just let me know if you guys want to go. I will be talking to Greg this week, and I know he is heading back to Surfside sat. He is coming by my house on sun. so I could get them and bring them back. Just trying to keep people from going out of there way. I would drop them in the mail before I would drive from Summerville to Litchfield just to p/u some stickers though. You guys must be single, because my wife would beat my ass for wasting so much gas.

Jeremy

I'll be in Litchfield from tonight till Sunday. I'll have them. If y'all cannot come by I'll throw them in the mail so you have them for the next meeting.

I'll pick them up. I'm heading home on Saturday...should be through Litchfield around 5:30. PM me directions and a phone #.

I'll pick them up. I'm heading home on Saturday...should be through Litchfield around 5:30. PM me directions and a phone #.

Thanks Greg. Hope the trip was safe ;)

When will y'all be turning those loose to us Charleston folk?

Stu

Ahhh...can't make the Myrtle Beach weekend. Any plans for the next one?

Sep will be back in Charleston area I suspect...unless is held during LC Boil in Hunting Island Beach

DBENKE has the stickers and business cards.....so he can hook you up if you make the drive. I have one sticker and a couple cards I can give you to hold you over...I am in West Ashley...Hunt Club. Home all day if you come down main drag you will see my FJ in drive.

Thanks for letting me know. I live in Grand Oaks and may come over in a little while.

he has some business cards.....he looks so young I was looking to see if his mom drove him over. LOL

just kidding.....pleasure meeting and we will get a HAMOM setup after LowCountry LandCruisers Shrimp and Crab boil in Oct.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom