Ahc pressure (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I had one with springs ect never again, if I was a big off-road person maybe but no
Yeah but then why have a cruiser? If ride quality is what you're after, physical laws still prevail. No solid axle is going to beat a proper IRS setup

Yeah but then why have a cruiser? If ride quality is what you're after, physical laws still prevail. No solid axle is going to beat a proper IRS setup
There are many reasons, towing weight carrying and sheer volume to name a few. Why have a 200mph sports car when there are speed limits we buy what we like.

ive got old pipes im replacing the hoses , the new flexi pipes are rated 300 bar so all good
Hey how have your flexi pipes been holding up. My AHC pressure hoses aren't leaking yet, but they are aging and corroding at now 25 years old and hoping to plan out a replacement IF i don't do oem. Its the entire line on both sides, from right after first globe to the second globe and then to the rear shocks. Do you have any pictures of what you used? I see you used 300 bar flexi pipe. How are things now after 3 years, if you still have the vehicle? I am in Canada and may start asking around hydraulic hose shops. Thx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom