For Sale AHC Components from a 2003 LX470 (110K) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Replaced the system while on HIH8 came off of a LX470 with 110k on them but the system had newer components added in 2016.

Parts:

1 rear shock...........$55
1 Height Sensors ( 1 rear)............$45 per
Torsion Bars............$25

All electronics controllers and switches in the vehicle............ price is dependent on unit

Buyer pays for shipping. Not accepting lowball offers, prices are firm.

Thanks for looking !

Updated with remaining items

Last edited:
which lines are you looking for ? Most are an absolute nightmare to remove when the body is on the frame ?

which lines are you looking for ? Most are an absolute nightmare to remove when the body is on the frame ?
I need the one driver side rear strut top line down to rear globe. And the thick metal one seen in the on the inside of chassis tuning from the rear to the front

I too need a line... by I need the rear passenger line that goes from the accumulator to the rear shock.

Thanks anyway LonghornLX!

I need an AHC accumulator pump, the one on the bottom on driver side not the one in the engine bay. If you have this, I would like to see a picture of all the connectors. Please send a message.

I need an AHC accumulator pump, the one on the bottom on driver side not the one in the engine bay. If you have this, I would like to see a picture of all the connectors. Please send a message.

That weird little manifold thing on the inside of the frame? Or the cyinder on the outside of the frame? I may still have mine if the poster didn't get back to you.

I have a quote out for shipping the Globes and the Spring Pads. i'll update the list if things change.

Do you have the front height sensors? My driver side front broke and is currently JB welded. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom