AGP Wheels on a 200 Series (TRD Replicas) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Does anyone have these on their 200 series? I believe they will fit but they cannot confirm the hub will not stick out too far forte center caps. They are knock off TRD wheels. I have seen them referenced int eh 100 series forum, but cannot find them on a 200. They fit the Tundra and Sequoia, whose wheels fit LC. I was gonna get these vs paying $175 / wheel to powder coat my stock wheel.
Thanks
2016 LC

AGP PRO DETAILS
  • Size: 18x9
  • Offset: ET +18
  • PCD: 5x150
  • Center Bore: 110.2
  • Color: Matte Black
  • Weight: 30lb
  • Lug nuts: not included. OEM compatible14x1.5 mag seat
  • Load rating: 2,500 lbs

They are showing pictures of it with centercap on Tundra so I believe it should fit same on the 200.

• Offset: ET +18

Sure, they fit. But the offset is non-starter in my mind for the compromises it brings. I'd encourage you to look at offset between +30 to +45.

Many new to the hobby don't appreciate the importance of good offsets, but the dynamic impacts are severe when going this aggressive.

Reactions: GTV
They'll fit fine if they fit the 5 lug Tundra. I wouldn't be too concerned about the +18 offset, this is almost exactly the same offset as the many folks on here (including me) running TRD Rock Warrior Rims and 1.25" spacers. As long as you're running a 33" or bigger tire, the offset should be OK in my experience with that offset.

They'll fit fine if they fit the 5 lug Tundra. I wouldn't be too concerned about the +18 offset, this is almost exactly the same offset as the many folks on here (including me) running TRD Rock Warrior Rims and 1.25" spacers. As long as you're running a 33" or bigger tire, the offset should be OK in my experience with that offset.

I have a general understanding of what the offset is, but don’t really know +- how much matters

I was gonna run 275/70/18 most likely. I have a 1 inch OME level kit/ new springs

The car doesn’t leave pavement. Just looking for black wheels whether I paint my stocks or buy aftermarket - thanks

I have a general understanding of what the offset is, but don’t really know +- how much matters

I was gonna run 275/70/18 most likely. I have a 1 inch OME level kit/ new springs

The car doesn’t leave pavement. Just looking for black wheels whether I paint my stocks or buy aftermarket - thanks

There might be reasons to go low offset for wheeling. Most only look at offset for its face value in how it affects stance and poke.

If you're primarily on-road, this would be a downgrade in how it degrades handling, cornering stability/traction, and undesirable feedback to the steering wheel. For those that are particular about how their vehicle drives and handles, this is not an overstatement.

If you like your vehicle to still go where you direct it to with the steering wheel under hard braking, heed this advice.

Sure, they fit. But the offset is non-starter in my mind for the compromises it brings. I'd encourage you to look at offset between +30 to +45.

Many new to the hobby don't appreciate the importance of good offsets, but the dynamic impacts are severe when going this aggressive.

There might be reasons to go low offset for wheeling. Most only look at offset for its face value in how it affects stance and poke.

If you're primarily on-road, this would be a downgrade in how it degrades handling, cornering stability/traction, and undesirable feedback to the steering wheel. For those that are particular about how their vehicle drives and handles, this is not an overstatement.

Sounds like the right/easy answer is to just powder coat the stock wheels- thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom