Aftermarket jump seats (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I got rid of my stock jump seats years ago and I've been wanting them back in. While poking around I came across jump seats for joops and I start to wonder if a couple of those oriented like a 40 would work okay in my 80...anyone done this?

Smitty built option for example:

d7c274e1-ed00-4654-ac12-0c829f64115d_1.dc6b5420a71652f3a70d482d2e7d7e68.jpeg

bump

I think it's a cool idea. Maybe not high up on the safety list, but still cool. Curious to see if anyone else has done this.

I have a bench seat that i will be bolting in from time to time. Its a suspension seat from prp.

Maybe check out the ones from the discos? I bet you could figure out a way to bolt them in.

You've tried cruising the classifieds?

There used to be so many people taking them out that if you wanted a set all you had to do was pay for shipping.
I’ll keep my eyes peeled, I was one of those giving away my third row seats lol

I got rid of my stock jump seats years ago and I've been wanting them back in. While poking around I came across jump seats for joops and I start to wonder if a couple of those oriented like a 40 would work okay in my 80...anyone done this?

Smitty built option for example:

d7c274e1-ed00-4654-ac12-0c829f64115d_1.dc6b5420a71652f3a70d482d2e7d7e68.jpeg

If you want stock jump seats, I'm going to yank mine out sometime soon and put them up on the classifieds and on CL...you're welcome to first rights if you still are looking.

If you want stock jump seats, I'm going to yank mine out sometime soon and put them up on the classifieds and on CL...you're welcome to first rights if you still are looking.
when the time comes, let's chat

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom