Adjustable Panhard bar (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Dobinson

Ironman

Tough Dog-I am using this one. Even with shipping it was around $300 from Australia, favorable exchange rate against the US dollar.

Dobinson

Ironman

Tough Dog-I am using this one. Even with shipping it was around $300 from Australia, favorable exchange rate against the US dollar.

I am wanting to go the tough dog route but that site says it won’t ship to my address.

The tough dog and dobinsons look identical and are probably made by the same manufacturer but just have a different coating. I bought mine from an Australian 4x4 shop that is a Tough Dog distributer who ships international. I'll look for theor website and will post it up. They shipped to the US last year.

I used these guys.

Email them ahead of time to confirm they are still shipping to the USA. There is a payment verification hold that they do to confirm the order and payment. All went smooth and i had it at my door step in just a couple weeks even during the covid hysteria.

I used these guys.

Email them ahead of time to confirm they are still shipping to the USA. There is a payment verification hold that they do to confirm the order and payment. All went smooth and i had it at my door step in just a couple weeks even during the covid hysteria.
Thanks!!

I used these guys.

Would you be able to link the part on their site? I can’t find it

Try the search.

Start with the eimkeith panhard correction bracket, which is the proper fix.

Then, if you still think you need an adjustable panhard, check out Exit Offorad with 'mud member @crikeymike for the Dobinson.

I am unable to find it on their website too. In hindsight I would have gone with what @CharlieS recommends with the Dobinsons.

Here's the order and part number.

SmartSelect_20230310_210401_Yahoo Mail.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom