Accelera Badak Xtreme = radial bogger with center bar (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Got more pics of your 35s and 37s on your 80?

These look baddass and the price is attractive. Has anyone run these on rocks yet? How are they aired down? Do you think they would chunk out bad on rocks out here in AZ?

I'm hesitant to buy until I get some idea how they'd do out here in the desert.

So I can’t say how they would do in the rocks out west but they do pretty well in the sharp jagged rocks in the east. The huge lugs bite rock edges really well and claw up. I have mine on a heavy FJ80, mounted to trail ready bead locks and air them down to between 6 - 9 psi. They take a little breaking in but do end up flexing really well after a trip or 2. Mine have some chunking but for what I have put them through I’d say it’s a normal amount. Like I said though I can’t vouch for the rocks out west.

Dang those are tempting. 🤔 petty bad ass
Yes, they are and look like serious business! But I think the OP has nailed it pretty well in his reviews. IMHO, I think they'd kick ass in bogs, mud and a mushy snow/mud combo. Not that great for DD, dry desert terrain and especially longer pavement trips. But they're not made for that, they're made for mud and swamps and that's where they'd excell.

I’d be interested to hear an update on these tyres. How are they wearing? Also, how is the grip on wet roads?

I got a set of 5 in 35x10.5R15 in the fall. Off road I like them a lot. I've gone through mud that I've been surprised to get through, but when forward progress stops they dig down aggressively. The sloughs around here are bottomless organic-rich mud, so I've had to break out the strap and tug my 55 out a couple times testing wet areas.

On road, I found that my tires weren't great as far as being concentric. By 90km/hr they would shake the truck pretty bad (8oz of airsoft ammo in each). After a quick and dirty DIY tire shave, they are relatively comfortable to 100km/hr. Once summer comes again I plan to spend a bit more time shaving them to get more improvement. Of the 5 I got, 1 seemed quite good as is, 2 took a moderate shave, and 2 quite noticeably had high spots in the tread molding.

As for tread life and wet road traction, the compound seems pretty soft and supple to me, and they are big lugs with no siping. I would expect they'll wear fairly fast and suck on wet or icy roads. I think I'm going to love them for what they are, but I wouldn't consider them for a rig that I planned to use on road much.

20220907_190333.jpg
20220913_184957.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for your feedback. There just isn't much out there yet. The price is extremely attractive right now. Only $250 for 37's and free shipping. I keep getting tempted to just go for it for my crawler but I just can't pull the trigger.

I emailed them last night about the age of the tires they provide. I didn't want to get old ones that had been sitting in a warehouse for years. I had a somewhat vague reply this morning. "MOST of the time you will get up to date tires." "However, we ran a discount sale and are waiting for the new container which will be live in 3 months time, appreciate your understanding this."

So quick response from the seller but it sounds like these sale priced tires may be older stock. How old??

@RockDoc , 1st off, that pig looks like an old, many battled warrior, with the attitude of "bring it on f$%ker, i am old for a reason":notworthy:
2nd, did you get them in canada, or did they ship from the us? i'm leaning towards those for my 60

@RockDoc , 1st off, that pig looks like an old, many battled warrior, with the attitude of "bring it on f$%ker, i am old for a reason":notworthy:
2nd, did you get them in canada, or did they ship from the us? i'm leaning towards those for my 60

Thanks. It hasn't seen too many campaigns yet (reached running project status in 2018 IIRC), but I hope for lots going forward.

I had the tires shipped to a package receiving business in North Dakota and brought them in myself.

I’m looking at getting a set of the 37’s. if they were 12.50 wide I’d have em ordered already but 11.50 seems too skinny for a 37, could anyone measure them or show more pics of them mounted?

What pressures are people running in these on the road? I am 30psi front 32psi rear for the 35s but wondering if they’d roll a little better at higher pressure….

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom