ac recirculation cabin filter door fault (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys/gals, recently changed my cabin air filter in my 08 LC200 and noticed the white recirculating door was not moving in the open or closed position. It moves freely in the closed and open position regardless of the Button is pressed. (circulation & recirculation). I was wondering what is the process to fixing this. hopefully I don't have to pull the whole dash. I searched briefly to find a tread on here, but came up short. perhaps if there's is a link that someone might show me. that too would greatly be appreciated. any and all advice is welcomed.

Hey guys/gals, recently changed my cabin air filter in my 08 LC200 and noticed the white recirculating door was not moving in the open or closed position. It moves freely in the closed and open position regardless of the Button is pressed. (circulation & recirculation). I was wondering what is the process to fixing this. hopefully I don't have to pull the whole dash. I searched briefly to find a tread on here, but came up short. perhaps if there's is a link that someone might show me. that too would greatly be appreciated. any and all advice is welcomed.
Here ya go , good luck. Cabin Filter Change and the Recirculation Flap Issues FIXED - https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/cabin-filter-change-and-the-recirculation-flap-issues-fixed.1018604/

Here’s another thread.

For anyone that finds this instead of other threads, if you bring your 200 to the dealer lock the glove box and keep the key blade with you. This is the only absolute way to avoid the dealer breaking the recirc door.

Here’s another thread.

awesome thank you. im doing the job right now. fingers crossed

awesome thank you. im doing the job right now. fingers crossed
thanks to your links I was able to pull everything apart and fix it. the part that turns seems to have just popped off, Idk by who. I pushed it back in and all is well. thank god I was one of the lucky ones. thank you guys so much.

thanks to your links I was able to pull everything apart and fix it. the part that turns seems to have just popped off, Idk by who. I pushed it back in and all is well. thank god I was one of the lucky ones. thank you guys so much.
You are most welcome. This place is a wealth of knowledge, each owner has a little something or a s*** ton of info to contribute. It really is a great place, just not tech stuff but all the other forums Are fun to read and contribute. Lots of good folks in here. Glad it worked out for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom