Ac blowing warm and cold đź‘ż (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So after 10 years i finally decided to fix the ac in my truck. I never really looked into what was wrong with it besides knowing the condenser had holes in it hahaha. So i replaced that, the ac pump, all the o rings under the hood. And the dryer and the lines coming from the condenser. So then like a lazy piece of s*** i didn’t wish to take the dash apart and check the evap coil and went to get the system charged. Good news it holds Freion, bad news it blows cold then hot or i need to be on the highway for it to stay cool for a minute. It doesn’t blow hot but it’s deff not cold cold, i ****ed with the heater control vaulve and completely shut it because i thought it was letting in too much coolent causing it to not get cold, but it still didn’t solve the lroblem. I’m assuming it is the vaulve inside the evap canister under the dash..... also another weird thing is the vent on the far left and right blow hot not cold ... like the middle. So I’m confused was thinking they weren’t complete connected under the hood.

Shoot me with ideas before i blow up the truck lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom