Parting Out A Few Remaining FJ60 Parts - NV and NM (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

If you can deal with the rust, $50 plus shipping. Might be expensive to ship, I'm in New Mexico. Fastenal might be an option, I'd have to take it to Albuquerque next time I'm down there. What's the most convenient location for you to pick up?

I've also had very good luck with Forward Air, you could pick up there.

I'll check both carriers, but may not hear back until Monday. I'll also get a UPS quote as another data point.

UPS would only be ~$80, and I could drop it off here in town on Monday (Albuquerque is ~100 miles away). You'd have it Thursday.

Hey there. I just got home. I was going through the pictures one more time on my computer and just realized that I never saw the close ups pictures. They weren’t loading on my phone. Now that I can see those it might be a little too much rust for me. I don’t think I’m skilled enough to fix that.

Hey there. I just got home. I was going through the pictures one more time on my computer and just realized that I never saw the close ups pictures. They weren’t loading on my phone. Now that I can see those it might be a little too much rust for me. I don’t think I’m skilled enough to fix that.
Not a problem, my welding and fabrication skills aren't too good either. Have you checked here:

Cruiser Junktion | eBay Stores

Deo's in the Jacksonville, FL area. He's here on MUD.

How much for the front hub assemblies ? And how much for the tub? If you have one.... I need a replacement since the 60 I’m possibly going to restore has rusted through the roof ....

How much for the front hub assemblies ? And how much for the tub? If you have one.... I need a replacement since the 60 I’m possibly going to restore has rusted through the roof ....
Are you looking for the front locking hub assemblies? Or?

My September 1984 FJ60 tub went to Classic Cruisers earlier this year.

Any news on the license plate assembly?
I finally got to the part you're looking for. Still need it? The inner part has rusted through in one spot, but's still useable. The outside chrome section has surface rust but looks good from the outside. I can post some photos in a while if you're still interested.

I finally got to the part you're looking for. Still need it? The inner part has rusted through in one spot, but's still useable. The outside chrome section has surface rust but looks good from the outside. I can post some photos in a while if you're still interested.
Inner piece is in worse shape than I thought, so it's off to recycle.

License-1.jpg

License-2.jpg

Thanks for the follow up. I'll be keeping an eye out for another one.

I got to the upper hatch and will check the condition of the parts.
I've got a complete set-up from my '86 FJ60 in excellent shape, but the key is at my place in Nevada. I'll be back out there the middle of next week to confirm. I'll let you know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom