SOLD FJ60 Grey Rear Seat Belt Retractors NM (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

4Cruisers

SILVER Star
Threads
Pair of grey rear seat belt retractors from my '86 FJ60, with hardware. Very good condition $50 plus shipping for both.

Rear-Retractors-1.jpg

Rear-Retractors-2.jpg

USPS Priority Mail $13.35, you'd have it Wednesday.

Thanks. Can you tell me more about the condition? Is there any fraying on the belts? Are the retractors working well, and lock-up when pulled?

I'll check again and take a few more photos for you. They came out of my '86 FJ60, and the PO (original owner) was a geologist who pretty much drove it by himself w/o passengers. And I never drove the vehicle, it had a bad engine so it was always a project vehicle. The FJ60 only had about 126,000 miles on it when I started the project. I replaced the rear belts with the 3-point belts from my '89 FJ62 donor vehicle.

I checked them out and both retractors work well. Here are some photos, one of each belt. No fraying on either belt.

Rear-Retractors-3.jpg

Rear-Retractors-4.jpg

Man, sorry I didn't respond on this. I did a more searching, and I think I'll have to pass on these. I have a set of FJ62 rear retractors, and had contemplated not using them, but I think I might give them a try. Thanks for posting the pictures, hopefully someone else will grab these quickly.

Man, sorry I didn't respond on this. I did a more searching, and I think I'll have to pass on these. I have a set of FJ62 rear retractors, and had contemplated not using them, but I think I might give them a try. Thanks for posting the pictures, hopefully someone else will grab these quickly.
Thanks for getting back to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom