Parting Out A Few Remaining FJ60 Parts - NV and NM (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

. How much for the hatch lock and linkages shipped to 98032?
How much of the linkage? And just to make sure, I don't have a key for either lock.

FJ60 Rear Hatch Linkage.png

Quite a few parts from '83, '84, and '86 FJ60s. Let me know what you need, some are needed as spares for my running '84 FJ60, but still a lot of extras.
Hi there!

Looking for a complete jack set and the drivers side fiberboard wall covering in the trunk area — then one that has the opening to fill the rear washer fluid.

Thanks!

-Ophir

‘81 beige fj60 - Elsie

Hi there!

Looking for a complete jack set and the drivers side fiberboard wall covering in the trunk area — then one that has the opening to fill the rear washer fluid.

Thanks!

-Ophir

‘81 beige fj60 - Elsie
I'm keeping my jacks/handles/etc. for my '86 FJ60 and my FJ40s.

The only interior panels I have are grey, looks like you'd be looking for brown.

Totally understandable. :)

Thanks for checking --- you're right, I'm looking for brown.

Thanks for being a resource for the community.

For an FJ60 (or late FJ40) 2F? I have a set from an FJ60 at my place in Nevada but I won't be there until early February.

84 fj60.
Do you have an idea on price? I planned to move on one quicker than then.
I also want the whole assembly.

I'm keeping my jacks/handles/etc. for my '86 FJ60 and my FJ40s.

The only interior panels I have are grey, looks like you'd be looking for brown.

Ok, thx.

How about a tach, main fuse panel, secondary fuse panel with the big circular fuses, and a power steering pump.

I am looking for the drivers side hood spring assembly and a drivers door handle.
Color does not matter.
I have the hood spring assembly. Are you looking for the inner door handle or the outer?

I am looking for the drivers side hood spring assembly and a drivers door handle.
Color does not matter.
I have two drivers side hood spring assemblies. On one, the spring is ~1/2" wide, the other has a spring a little more than 5/8" wide. What's the width of the spring on your passenger side assembly? You'll want them to match.

Ok, thx.

How about a tach, main fuse panel, secondary fuse panel with the big circular fuses, and a power steering pump.
I have a complete instrument panel from an '86 FJ60, but I don't want to sell the tachometer separately. The fuse panel and circuit breaker panel are part of the wiring harness and can't be separated without cutting the wires. The three harness I have are 99% complete so I don't want to cut them up. They're from an '83 (old style glass fuses), an '85, and an '86. I think I have a power steering pump at my place in Nevada but won't be back there until mid-February.

Ok, understood. How much for the ‘83 harness and the cluster (will an 86 cluster work with an 81 harness?)

Ok re the pump. Lmk when you can. Ty!

Ok, understood. How much for the ‘83 harness and the cluster (will an 86 cluster work with an 81 harness?
It looks like there were frequent FJ60 cowl harness changes over the years - in 10/81, 10/82, 9/83, 4/85, and 4/86. The tachometer part number changed once, in 4/83. I'm not sure what the production date was for the FJ60 my early harness came from, and it's not 100% complete, so it's probably just good for salvaging wire/connectors/etc. I'll post some photos of the main and secondary fuse panels. I do know that the main fuse panel has the older type cylindrical glass fuses, don't know if that's what you need.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom